The sponsorships segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.4% during the forecast period.
— Roshan Deshmukh
WILMINGTON, NEW CASTLE, DELAWARE 19801 USA, UNITED STATES, November 13, 2023 /EINPresswire.com/ — According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, “K-pop Events Market by Type (Rock, Jazz, Pop, Others), by Revenue Source (Tickets, Sponserships, Others), by Gender (Male, Female): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2031″. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐤-𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 $𝟖.𝟏 𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 $𝟐𝟎 𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟑𝟏, 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐑 𝐨𝐟 𝟕.𝟑% 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 𝐭𝐨 𝟐𝟎𝟑𝟏. The report offers an extensive analysis of changing market trends, key segments, top investment pockets, regional scenario, Porter’s Five Forces, and competitive scenario.
𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/47843
The recent decline in recorded music sales has increased demand for live music performances, which has greatly aided the expansion of the worldwide music event sector such as K-pop events. Also, the rise in music tourism activities among spectators and artists has fueled the expansion of the K-pop event industry. The sponsorship income of music events is rising because of increased investments made by several startups and established large organizations in order to increase the visibility of their brands. K-pop Events Market Demand is impacted positively due to the emergence of the live music category worldwide.
Strong and modern infrastructure is a distinguishing feature of developed regions like North America and Europe, which greatly contributes to the expansion of the K-pop events and tourism sectors. The K-pop events are anticipated to benefit from an increase in government spending in infrastructure development. For instance, the European Commission planned to invest approximately $337 billion on the expansion of the world’s infrastructure by 2027. The five important global sectors of digital, transport, energy, health, and education will all see infrastructure expansion as a result of the European Commission’s investment plan. Due to their emphasis on sustainable development, these investments are anticipated to be advantageous for both Europe and the entire world. The improvements in infrastructure are anticipated to have a favorable effect on the European K-pop events market.
The K-pop events market is expanding as a result of the economy’s improvement and the rise in disposable income. The global economy has come to a stop since the 2009 financial crisis in Europe and China. The robust economic growth that followed the crisis, particularly in developing nations, and the increase in discretionary income among middle-income groups as a result has increased the number of people in the middle class.
The K-pop events market is segmented into type, revenue source, gender, and region. By type, the market is divided into rock, jazz, pop, and others. Depending on the gender, it is divided into male and female. By revenue source, the K-pop events market size is divided into tickets, sponsorships, and others. Region wise, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Based on the type, the market is categorized into rock, jazz, pop, and others. Jazz segment dominated the global market, garnering a significant market share in 2021. Pop and rock music are extremely popular in the various developed and developing nations such as the U.S., South Korea, Canada, and UK.
The government’s increased investments in infrastructure development and connectivity are also anticipated to have a significant impact on the market for music events. The governments of the emerging nations in the Middle East, Africa, and Asia-Pacific are making investments in the construction of roads, trains, and other forms of connection.
Region-wise, the market is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), LAMEA (Brazil, Argentina, South Africa, and Rest of LAMEA).
The key players analyzed in the report are 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐩𝐥𝐜., 𝐏𝐊-𝐔𝐊 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐊𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩, 𝐂𝐉 𝐂𝐨., 𝐋𝐭𝐝., 𝐉𝐘𝐏 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐂𝐨. 𝐋𝐭𝐝, 𝐒𝐌 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩, 𝐘𝐆 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐈𝐧𝐜., 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞, 𝐈𝐧𝐜., 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐘𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐨., 𝐋𝐭𝐝.
𝐄𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/47843
𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬:
○ This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the k-pop events market growth analysis from 2021 to 2031 to identify the prevailing k-pop events market opportunities.
○ The market research is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
○ Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
○ In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
○ Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global market.
○ Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐲 𝐊-𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭:
• Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
• Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
• Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
• Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
• Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying Top Manufacturer.
• Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and Scope.
• Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 2-4 working days of order.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high-quality data and analysis.
• Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 “𝐀𝐌𝐑 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬:
○ Music Event Market is projected to reach $481.4 billion by 2031
○ Canada K-pop Events Market Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2031
○ Mexico K-pop Events Market Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2031
○ Europe K-pop Events Market Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2031
○ France K-pop Events Market Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2031
○ Germany K-pop Events Market Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2031
○ Italy K-pop Events Market Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2031
○ Spain K-pop Events Market Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2031
What Sets Us Apart ? – Allied Market Research